Wrightsville Sands Property Management
Welcome to Wrightsville Sands Realty, Inc, a property management firm servicing Wrightsville Beach and the Greater Wilmington Area.
It is our belief that there is only one way to manage properties; the right way. Wrightsville Sands Realty, Inc prides itself in being a smaller company than all the rest. We want you, the property owner, to feel and understand that your property is being cared for in the manner it should be. Being a smaller company allows us to pay greater attention to detail and service your property as it should be serviced, while providing peace of mind with your investment. Wrightsville Sands Realty, Inc is a property management company, not a sales company with rentals on the side. Our mission and soul focus is to manage your property, maximize your rentals, and provide outstanding service to our property owners, tenants, and guests. We perform professional property management every day. So if your current management company is not taking care of you, if they care more about their bottom line than yours, or if you feel you are getting lost in the shuffle because they manage hundreds of properties, or if you need a management company for your new investment property, then contact us today. We will be happy to provide you with a free rental projection with real comparables, give you detailed information, and keep all inquiries confidential. We want to be your Property Manager and look forward to hearing from you.
Below are some of the services you will receive from Wrightsville Sands Realty, Inc property management program. Contact us today so that we may discuss all of our services.
Our Property Management Services
Our accounting department provides each homeowner with an easy to understand monthly statement that includes copies of all work orders and original invoices for work performed on your home. For multi-home owners, we provide separate statements and supporting documentation for each property. All accounting procedures comply with the North Carolina Real Estate Commission and are set up to protect your funds. We collect and pay state sales tax and county occupancy tax( if applicable). We also provide a year end 1099 tax statement for your tax professional. If you have any questions, our Broker-In-Charge is available Monday through Friday to address any questions or needs that you have.
We have a full service maintenance department designed to save you time, money, and frustration.
* No vendor invoice mark up
* No delivery fees
* Great relationships with local vendors
* We only use vendors that are bonded and insured
* Preventative and reduced price maintenance programs are available
* Storm preparation and post storm inspection plans are available
* Original invoices provide with monthly statements
* 24 hr emergency service for all properties and tenants
We only use top quality housekeepers that have passed our training program.
* Only bonded and insured housekeepers are used
* Property inspections to ensure damage is charged to the correct tenants and that our cleaning requirements are met
* Spring cleans and inventory plans are available
* Same housekeeper same house policy
* Mid-stay cleans are available for tenants at their cost
We have a comprehensive multi-media marketing mix that reaches our target market. Since we are a smaller firm, our marketing dollars go farther for each property.
* Rental Brochure
* Full Service website
* All properties on website include pictures, descriptions, and map coordinates
* Google, Yahoo, and other powerful search engine optimization
* Area MLS services for long term rentals
All reservations are taken by trained staff. We supply or staff with continuous training on how to help long term tenants and vacationing guests find the right home. Our reservations staff
* Have an intimate knowledge of each and every property
* Screen tenants and guests
* Great working relationship with movie studio and corporate relocation clients
* All tenants and vacation guests must have a signed lease and full payment prior to occupancy of property
* Strictly enforced reservation payment schedule. If the reservation is not confirmed within 10 days of booking it is canceled.
* No discounts on rent without owner approval
* All tenants and guests are provided with community association rules and regulations
Long Term Properties
* All long term tenants are required to fill out an application. We will perform criminal background checks, credit checks, rental references, and employment verifications
* Security deposits and applicable pet fees must be paid prior to occupancy.
* All properties are inspected prior to and after occupancy. Completed inspection/damage forms are completed within 24 hours of move out
* Some inspections can also be performed during tenancy to ensure that things are going smoothly.
* Inventory taken prior to occupancy for furnished rental properties